Frida wanted one here the other day banana-inspired makeup, in the colors yellow, green, brown and black.
The result - a cool down-to-earth New Year's make-up!
The step by step description is a bit diffuse though, I was tired and forgot to take some steps + work on the erasures a bit over and over so they improve after each picture. That's how I really work.
Hope you understand well anyway :)
All eyeshadows are from the 180 palette.
1. Add a pointed shape black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid.
2. Sota med brown eye shadow along the globe line and at the end of the lower lash line.
3. Green eye shadow on the eyelid.
4. Continue sooting with black eye shadow along the globe line, so that it becomes dark brown.
5. Yellow eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid and over the dark globe line.
6. Put it on brown the eye shadow along the lower lash line.
7. Black eyeliner on the inner and upper lash line.
glo Minerals gloPrecisio Eye Pencil (Black)
8. Black mascara on all lashes.
Make Up Store Multilash.