Good morning, good morning! :)
This make-up is made with the new products from Kat Von D that I got at the launch. Everything is available for purchase at Sephora in Stockholm.
Hope you are inspired by the look!
The base is a heavenly mix of lots of different products that I can barely remember myself. It happens sometimes when you get a lot of new at the same time, test a foundation in the wrong color and a powder that went crazy for yellow, and then save the whole situation with lots of other products hihi.
But the lips are Kat Von D Beauty Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Lolita II and I have applied a bit of the same purple eye shadow in the edges that I have in my eye makeup:
All eye shadows are from Kat Von D Beauty Chrysalis Eyeshadow Palette, unless otherwise stated.
- Purple eye shadow on the entire eyelid
- Sketch the cat eye shape with a dark purple eye shadow
- Black eyeliner with wing + along the dark purple marking, Kat Von D Beauty Tattoo Liner.
- Apply more dark purple shade in the globe line
- Fade the edges
- White eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the eyeliner, Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (601)
- Purple eyeshadow along the lower lash line.
- Black mascara on all lashes, Kat Von D Beauty Immortal Lash 24 Hour Mascara