Hi fine ni!
Every year around this time I get so inspired by the colors of autumn that I can not help but do such an autumn make-up year after year, but I like it :)
Here comes my autumn make-up a la 2015!
Tones between yellow, orange and red, and so little of the green still :)
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base Matte
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Nude)
Powder - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Concealer - Yag mineral concealer (Covers Purple)
Contouring - Paese Bronzing Powder (1m)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (35)
1. Eyeshadow primer, Pixi Eye Bright Primer
Light green eye shadow innermost on the eyelid, Paese Opal Eyeshadow (Atacama)
2. Yellow eye shadow next to the green, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (662)
3. Orange eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (663)
4. Brown eye shadow along the globe line, Paese Opal Eyeshadow (Golden Brown)
5. Red eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (664)
6. Black eyeliner with wing, Paese Penliner
White eye shadow under the wing and in the corner of the eye, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (601)
7. Same yellow & orangea eye shadow along the lower lash line.
Yellow eyeliner at the bottom of the waterline, Yves Rocher Color Eye Pencil Lemon*
Orange eyeliner in the middle of the waterline, Yves Rocher Color Eye Pencil Very Nude*
Green eyeliner at the end of the waterline and toned down at the lash line, Yves Rocher Color Eye Pencil (Bamboo)*
8. Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara.