I received requests / tips the other day to do a make-up inspired by the Melodifestivalen, I think it's fun! :) At the same time, I was asked to do a colorful make-up with the 40 palette that I sold before (many of you have it at home and want to see new make-up!).
So I put together those wishes and the result is a step by step make-up that I was going to share with you now :)
Dark, glamorous and colorful in blue, purple, pink, orange and yellow, just like Mello :)
The lipstick is Paese Lipstick with argan oil in shade 17.
All colorful eye shadows come from the 40 palette that is no longer sold.
1. Purple eye shadow innermost and outermost on the eyelid.
2. Light pink eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid.
3. Pink eye shadow along the globe line.
4. Fade the edges.
5. Black eye shadow smoky on the inside and outside of the eyelid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602)
6. Yellow eye shadow In the corner of the eye.
Orange eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
Purple eye shadow in the middle of the lower lash line.
Blue eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
7. Silver glitter in the middle of the eyelid, Make Up Store Glitter (Hologram) attached with Mixing Liquid.
8. Black eyeliner along the upper lash line, Palina Drama Queen Perfect Liner Black.
9. Black mascara on the lashes, Oriflame Eyes Wide Open Mascara.
Blue mascara on the lower lashes, IsaDora Precision Mascara (Flashing Blue)
What do you think? Elevator or diss? :)