Here is another make-up with our news!
The new eyeshadow palette Mixed Metals from glo Skin Beauty is absolutely incredible, so good! A perfect combination of dark and light, matte and shimmery tones. The light eye shadows usually end first in a palette because you often use them for every make-up, but in this palette they are larger which solves that problem and at the same time they are easy to use as a highlighter on the face as well :)
Today's make-up was the first step-by-step make-up I did with this palette and chose my favorite colors - lots of the golden (so nice!) And then murky tones at the edges. Very useful look both for everyday and for parties.
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & poreless primer
Foundation - gloMinerals pressed base foundation (Golden medium)
Concealer - gloMinerals under eye concealer (beige)
Powders for redness - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Blush (Papaya)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Ash and Dark brown)
Lip pencil on the entire lips - glo Skin Beauty Lip Liner (Wine)
glo Skin Beauty Shadow Palette in the shade Mixed Metals I have used today, and the shadows with pink dots are the colors I used in today's make-up.
Love that it is very shimmery and glowy on the inside of the eye and completely matte on the outer edges.
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Golden eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid
- Light eye shadow in a golden tone on the inside of the eyelid
- Brown eye shadow that goes to burgundy at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line
- Fade the edges and shade with a warm brown color in the fade
- Light eye shadow (the large one) under the brow and in the corner of the eye
- Light eye shadow in a golden tone at the bottom of the lower lash line
- Golden eye shadow in the middle of the lower lash line
- Brown shadow at the end of the lower lash line as well, tie together with the shadow on the eyelid in the outer corner of the eye
- Fade the edges on the underside of the eye as well
- Mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hope you like the look! Can really recommend these eye shadows, so rich in pigment and nice ♥