A neutral eye makeup is very easy to do because I first put the same shadow around the whole eye, then just dabbed in a little darker and a little lighter in selected places :)
Hope you get inspired!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Correcting)
Foundation - Pixi Beauty Balm Foundation (3 warm)
Concealer - glo Skin Beauty Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Skin Beauty Redness relief powder
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (57)
Highlighter with glow - Pixi Glow-Y-Powder (London Luster)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Freckles - Benecos Eyebrow Designer (Gentle brown)
Lipstick - glo Skin Beauty Suede Matte Crayon (Monogram)
What do you think? :)
Neutral eye makeup step by step:
- Eye primer, Paese Beauty Record Eye Primer
Brown shimmer shadow, Paese Glam Eyeshadow (201)
- Fade the edges
- Put the same shadow under the eye
- Dark brown shadow on the outside and inside of the eyelid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (604)
- Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Glam Eyeshadow (202)
- Black eyeliner with wing that I smoked a little, Kryolan Hd Cream Liner (Ebony). The brush is Nanshy Lip Pencil.
- Black mascara on the lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
My waterline is tattooed light. So for exactly the same eyes, you can supplement with glo Skin Beauty Eye Pencil (Peach) too.
Full images of Neutral eye makeup:
See also this brown sooting I did!