Pixi Beauty Balm is the name of this comprehensive news that is available in my webshop Creativemakeup.se!
I have been a bit tough on blogging about our new foundation in the webshop due to holidays and then lots to work to catch up, but now so! :)
Our best-selling Pixi H2O Skintint is an incredibly popular gel foundation by both customers and our makeup artists who work at Creative Makeup, but sometimes you want a foundation with a little more coverage - and now it's here!
Pixi Beauty Balm is a liquid foundation with medium to full coverage (depending on how much you apply) and it is developed to keep the skin hydrated all day.
The foundation contains ceramides (protects & preserves moisture in the skin) hyaluronic acid (binds moisture) rosemary (antioxidant & soothing) and chamomile extract (soothes) which together nourish and keep your skin hydrated all day.
Above all, it is developed for normal and dry skin type, but I who have oily skin myself can certify that it works on oily skin and then I supplement with primer and powder for oily skin so it lasts all day!
It works to apply with my fingers but I actually prefer the brush. I usually drive with the brush Nanshy Conceal & Perfector to this foundation on myself but all foundation brushes work well.
The formula is very easy to apply, it is thin and you do not have to work it very much into the skin.
I fix with powder afterwards (because I am oily and need a matte base) but I do not think all skin types need it, it feels like it sinks in and lasts well anyway. You get to test yourself!
Despite the high degree of coverage, the skin still looks very natural, with a nice glow and an even and nice structure! The durability is also great!
Here you see before and after with just this foundation. Surely it will be nice? The skin tone becomes very even and yet it looks natural and radiant.
I'm really impressed with the Pixi beauty balm!
Here is also a step-by-step guide on how to make my entire base with this foundation. It is my personal routine for my oily skin, you can supplement with products that suit your skin and your wishes :)
Massage massaging degrading face primer all over the face, Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
2. Apply a thin layer of foundation all over the face with the brush Nanshy Conceal & Perfector. I then dab on a little extra foundation where I want more coverage, in my case it's on pimples and a little here and there.
3. Then I mat down the whole base with Paese Bamboo Silk Powder.
4. I have no concealer in this post, but I neutralize the redness around the nose glo Redness Relief Powder. I screw the lid to the bottom and use a separate smaller brush and not the one that comes with it.
5. Contouring, blush and highlighter. I have no concealer under my eyes either, but light up with a matte highlighter.
6. The last step in the base is eyebrows where I used the pen glo Micro Brow Pencil (Light brown)
Here is the result with the whole base!
Fresh! And nice to skip concealer completely I think :)
You can buy Pixi beauty balm in my web shop here!
And if you have any questions, as usual, just shout. I have not had time to take swatch pictures yet but it will! The foundation is available in at least 6 shades from light to dark and the shades are the same as Pixi H2O Skintint series so for now you can see swatch images on that foundation.
Hugs are! ♥