Today I tested one of the other shades, the slightly lighter and more golden tone Nude to Me. Perfect eye shadow when you want a nice glow on the eyelid, a durable result and a quick application :)
Here is the result:
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Concealer - gloMinerals Under Eye Concealer (beige)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base (Golden Medium)
Highlighter (matt) - Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (667)
Contouring - Paese Bronzing powder (1m)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (35)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Lip pencil - Benecos Natural Lip Liner (Red)
The eyeshadow is, as I said, a cream that comes in a long and narrow sleeve, nice and practical!
The applicator is like a lip gloss and works really well. I apply it directly on the eyelid and for this light shade I did not need to fade the cream at all, but it is easy to do it with a brush at the edges if you want a softer tone.
Perfect make-up when you want a neutral eye makeup that at the same time emphasizes the eyes and is a little extra neat.
- Apply the light cream shadow on the entire eyelid, NYX Lingerie Member (Nude to me) (adlink)
- Brown eyeshadow along the globe line, Paese cashmere (671) applied with Nanshy Tapered Crease Brush
- Brown eyeshadow at the end of the lower lash line
- Black lashliner, Kryolan HD Cream Liner (Ebony)
- Black mascara on the upper lashes and the outer lower lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hope you liked the look :)
Hugs are! ♥