Here is another "cut crease" make-up!
Got a little craze for it lately, hope you like it. I think it's crazy nice and also very fun to do! But I think it's mostly because Miska thinks it's so nice, it's so fun when you get compliments when you do something special :)
The make-up is completely matte and therefore not super easy to do, but you get a step-by-step description which I hope is helpful!
All eye shadows are Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow, which costs SEK 49 on Byher.se
1. White eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid (601)
2. Purple eye shadow inner and outer part of the eyelid (674)
3. "Sketch up" the shape of the globe line with one black eye shadow (602)
4. Apply more of it the black shadow (smaller in the middle of the globe line) and fade out the edges.
5. White eyeliner along the waterline, Paese Eye pencil (White)
Purple shade in the middle of the lower lash line.
White eye shadow In the corner of the eye.
Black eyeliner with wing along the upper lash line and along the globe line, Paese Penliner.
6. Black mascara on all lashes, Paese Adore 3D Lash Mascara.
Lipstick, Paese Lipstick with argan oil in shade 14.
Hope you have a nice Wednesday night! ♥