Hi jump! :)
I got very positive feedback when I did sooting with a small rainbow in the corner of the eye last week, so I was inspired for another rainbow make-up!
Hope you like this one too, I got compliments for it from the customers at the salon anyway! :)
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Golden Medium)
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (1 Cream)
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Glowy highlighter - Pixi Glow-Y-Powder (London Luster)
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Rouge - Blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Brynpenna - glo Skin Beauty Micro Brow Liner (Dark brown)
Bright lipstick over - Paese Liquid Lipstick (700)
I have a little lip balm before the lipstick, which is why the lips look a little glossy even though the lipstick is matte.
Applying colorful eye shadows under the eye is a good make-up tip when you want a lot of color but do not have much time. Putting these next to each other and fading out went really fast! On the other hand, doing a whole make-up on the eyelid takes much longer to get nice :)
I put a little light and light brown on the eyelid also to get some balance, not just have everything on the underside because it can be difficult to feel comfortable in. But the little on the top made a big difference to the whole thing I think!
All eye shadows are Paese NEO Eyeshadow.
- Black eyeliner with wing, Kryolan Cake Liner (Black)
- Eyeshadow primer Pixi eye bright primer
Yellow eye shadow In the corner of the eye
- Turquoise eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line (it is greener than it actually is in these pictures because it mixes with the yellow)
- Blue eye shadow next to the turquoise
- Purple pink eye shadow next to the blue
- Red eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line
- Orange eye shadow under the eyeliner wing
- Light shade on the eyelid and over the eyeliner and light brown along the globe line, the contouring palette (same as in the face) Contouring Palette (2)
- Turquoise "mascara" on the lower lashes, it is the turquoise eye shadow mixed with the liquid Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer
Black mascara on the lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hugs are! ♥