Calling a smokey eye "simple" may not be the right word choice, but if you are going to do a black sweep with just a carbon black matte eye shadow, it is not only "non-simple" but actually quite difficult. Especially if you have a fair complexion like me.
For a sweeper to have such fine tones that the color goes out into the skin tone in a soft way, and to get black to tone out softly in light beige requires a lot of smearing with the make-up brush.
But today I thought I would show you an easier way to make a matte smokey eye, and that is with the help of three eye shadows - a light brown, a brown and a black. All are matte and come from Paese cashmere eyeshadow.
Significantly lighter than just a black eyeshadow! :)
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Cream)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals blush (papaya)
Makeup Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
- Wrap small transparent pillows in the edges of the make-up (not on the whole eye) so that the primer is not as creamy in the fade, then it is easier to get a soft fade.
- Relax your eyebrows and look straight ahead in the mirror, apply light brown shadow over the crease line (skin line over the eyelid) and fade out the edge.
- Brown eye shadow under the light brown
- Black eye shadow at the bottom of the eyelid
- Brown eyeshadow along the lower lash line
- Black eyeliner, Paese penliner
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Did you understand the description? Get in touch if you have any questions! ♥