Cut crease make-ups in white and turquoise are among the most fun make-ups I think! I have done some such variations before that you have probably seen here in the blog :)
Not because I feel unusually good-looking in that look, but because I love the colors and the way I apply the eye shadow!
Hope you like the makeup too, and understand my step by step description.
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Cream)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals blush (papaya)
Makeup Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
- Eyeshadow primer on the entire eyelid, Pixi Eye Bright Primer
Brown eyeshadow as a line at the bottom of the globe line, Paese cashmere (604)
- Turquoise eyeshadow on the inside of the eyelid, Paese Opal Trio (Saint Tropez)
- Fill with more of the brown eye shadow in the corner of the eye.
- Black eyeliner with wing, Pixi Lash Line Ink
- Turquoise eyeshadow over the outer edge of the eyeliner.
- White eye shadow on the rest of the eyelid, Paese cashmere (601)
- Brown eye shadow along the globe line.
- Fill with more brown eyeshadow and fade the edges
Light yellow eye shadow in the corner of the eye and upwards, and at the bottom of the lower lash line, Paese Opal Trio (Saint Tropez)
- White eye shadow right in the corner of the eye and under the eyeliner
Brown eyeshadow along the lower lash line
Off-white eyeliner along the waterline, Benecos Natural White Kajal
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Then it's ready! :)
Hope you liked the look! ♥