The other day I showed one cherry makeup and then got some questions about my curly hair! Not only on the blog and instagram, but also when I showed up outside the door here in Gimo, super fun :)
It's very easy to do! I who am so bad at hair manage to do it on myself without any problems. I only use a small pair of pliers. I have written about this curling iron a little quickly before, but thought to make a little more detailed post now that the interest seems to be there!
So today I curled my hair again and took some pictures for you, I hope they are helpful :)
Curls like this always look best after a few hours, I think, when they have settled in a little more, then you get a little more "nice sloppy" look, a bit like Shakira!
My pictures were taken right after I finished, but they will look their best tonight. And the best part is that they usually hold up damn well too, so they will surely look good for several days :)
The curling iron I have used to get such small and nice curls, it is a very small curling iron - HH Simonsen Go Mini Beach Waver which is currently actually available at a SALE price HERE! Costs SEK 479 instead of SEK 599
I love everything with this pliers, except that the only settings are on / off, so you can not change the heat at all but it is at the dot 200 degrees which is a bit too hot in my opinion, 180 I usually drive on. So do not skimp on the heat protection!
1. Spray the hair with heat protection, I love Living Proof Instant Protection which protects the hair up to 232 degrees.
2. Divide the hair into lower and upper hair. Or even more divided if you have thick hair.
3. Start curling the lashes, I usually start in the back of my head and work my way forward, I think that's easiest!
4. Once you have reached the upper hair, put the hair in a leg like you not want. Do you want e.g. have oblique legs so do a middle leg.
Here you see why you should not attract in the legs that you want later, haha.
5. Transfer some hair from one side to the other so that the curls look good even in the legs.
6. Pull the hair apart so that it is no longer divided into loops, and ruffle it a little! I usually headbang a few times, then it usually settles nicely without getting fresh.
7. Spray with hair spray on the entire hairstyle. I like GHD Style Final Fix Spray*! It gets quite hard in the hair if you take a lot, but it makes the curls hold up just fine :)
And then it's done!
And as I said, here the curls are completely freshly made, but they will only get nicer and nicer, just puff up the volume and spray dry shampoo when needed. And if it becomes a felt, e.g. when you sleep, you have to sort it out but your fingers, it does not look good if you brush through it.
This is what it looks like from behind!
If you have any questions, just shout! ♥