Smoky eyes / smokey eyes with false eyelashes, do you become more perfect than that? :) I felt so heavenly good-looking in this party make-up - which you will now see step by step!
Do not miss my blog post with tips and step by step on how to attach false eyelashes: False eyelashes »12 questions & answers + attach false eyelashes
Smokey eyes with false eyelashes - Product list base, eyebrows & lips:
All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
Face primer with coverage - glo Skin Beauty Tinted Primer SPF 30 (Medium)
Concealer - glo Skin Beauty Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Skin Beauty Redness relief powder
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (57)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Freckles & brow shadow - Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (604)
Bryngel (+ caring) - Refectocil Styling Gel
Lipstick - glo Suede Matte Crayon (Monogram)
These lashes that will soon be available for purchase online at Lyko.se are from Just Lashes in the size Alyssa M (adlink) and are absolutely perfect for a smokey eyes with false eyelashes! You can find them now justlashes.se
They are quite big for my eyes, I cut off 3 bundles from the loose fringe so that they would fit me and then they became incredibly beautiful :) But there are two smaller sizes and two larger ones as well. So there are variations for all eyes, tastes and occasions you can say!
The brand Just Lashes is founded by makeup artists My Emilsson and Anna Kokotos. Impressed!
Smokey eyes with false eyelashes - step by step:
All products (except false eyelashes & glue) are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se.
- Eye primer, Pixi Eye Bright Primer
- Golden brown shadow on the entire eyelid, Paese Opal Eyeshadow trio (Golden Brown)
- Fade out in the globe line
- The same shadow under the eye
- Black lashliner & eyeliner, made with black eye shadow Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602) and moistened brush with Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist.
- The same black eye shadow smoked on the eyelid
- Soot to the eyeliner and make a sharp edge in the outer edge, a bit like an eyeliner wing but that blends with the soot on the eyelid :)
- Attach the false eyelashes, Just Lashes in the size Alyssa M (adlink) with the glue Duo Adhesive (adlink)
- Black mascara (just a little) to blacken the natural strands and "get" them together with the false eyelashes, glo Skin Beauty Water Resistant Mascara
My waterline is tattooed light, so for exactly the same result you can also supplement with glo Skin Beauty Precise Eye Pencil (Peach) along the waterline for a more "clear" look.
A relatively discreet smokey eyes with false eyelashes anyway, which is easy to wear even for those who are not used to heavy eye makeup. Thanks to the fact that it is not very black, but also very golden brown.
Hope you were inspired by this smokey eyes with false eyelashes!