Needless to say, I was inspired by summer and tropical colors when I did this makeup? :)
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (1 Cream)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base foundation (Golden medium)
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Glowy highlighter - Pixi Glow-Y-Powder (London Luster)
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Rouge - Blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Brynpenna - glo Skin Beauty Micro Brow Liner (Dark brown)
Lipstick - glo Skin Beauty Lipstick (Bella)
Love the color combination!
All colorful eye shadows are from Paese NEO Eyeshadow.
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Yellow eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid
- Turquoise eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, fade out in the globe line
- Turquoise eyeliner (same shade mixed with the liquid Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer)
- Orange eye shadow in the corner of the eye and yellow eye shadow over the eyeliner and at the bottom of the lower lash line
- Brown and black shadow sooted at the end of the eyelid, the brown is Paese Opal Eyeshadow (caffe latte) and the black is Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (602)
Orange eyeshadow over the globe line, in the fade, too
- Plum purple eyeliner under the eye and a little on the brownish black at the end of the eyelid, Paese Linea Automatic Liner (Plum glam)
White eye shadow in the outer corner of the eye, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
What I like about my light hair now is that the make-up pops up a lot more in my pictures, it's like just focusing on my colorful eyes compared to before when I did this type of look but had e.g. Red hair. Me like!
Have a great start to the new week everyone! Hug ♥
You dress SO well in light hair! Bangs 😍
YYYY thank you !! :) Miska asked "where is honor?" when I read your comment because he looked at me I was so happy: D Kraam!