Today's make-up is done with the trio palette Saint Tropez from Paese - can be my absolute favorite color combo during the summer !! The palette contains three rather pastel shades in yellow, light blue and light turquoise. So heavenly nice ♥
The yellow shade is great in the corner of the eye just for a regular just-mascara make-up as well. A bit like the makeup I showed in this post though more neutral.
Hope you like this look!
Colored face primer - glo Tinted Primer SPF 30 (Medium)
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (1 Cream)
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - glo Skin Beauty Micro Brow Liner (Ash and Little Raven)
Lipstick - glo Lipstick (Date Night)
I'm really in love with the yellow tone! Lemon yellow type, light but still clearly yellow :)
All eye shadows are from Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Saint Tropez) unless otherwise stated.
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Yellow eye shadow in the corner of the eye
- Turquoise eye shadow on the rest of the eyelid
- Black eyeliner with wing with black eye shadow, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (602)
- Yellow eye shadow in the fade in the globe line
- Black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid
- Black eyeliner with wing, Paese liquid Liner
Light blue eye shadow on the side of the yellow over the corner of the eye
Yellow eye shadow under the eyeliner wing
- Turquoise & black eye shadow under the eye as well, and a little drawn out in the outer corner of the eye
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara