Today's make-up is inspired by the combination of gray and coral, so heavenly beautiful colors together!
By the way, this lipstick is a great spring color, I came out of the store after putting on make-up and Jeanette exclaimed "oh now you look brown! Have you sunbathed in the solarium in there?”And I did not understand anything, but I suspect that the lips are such a“ light ”color that makes you look browner. Because I had the store's almost lightest foundation on me haha.
Hope you like the look, simple with really nice! :)
The lips are gloMinerals Cream Glaze Crayon (Mimosa)
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Cream)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals blush (papaya)
Makeup Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Eyebrows - Benecos natural brow pencil (Brown)
The gray eyeliner is made with gloMinerals Micro Precise eyeliner (Charcoal), which is so narrow at the tip that you can easily get sharp edges even though it is a pencil.
- Select how wide you want the eyeliner.
- Fill in the eyeliner along the entire upper lash line.
- Mark how far out you want the wing.
- Shape the eyeliner wing.
- Fill in the entire eyeliner
- White eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the eyeliner, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601)
- Black mascara on the upper lashes, gloMinerals Water Resistant Mascara
Hope you have a great day ♥