Pixi Book of Beauty Contour Creator is the world's best palette for contouring!
And if you want more use for it, or want a light pack when you travel and do not want to bring so many different products, you can also use the colors as eye shadows! :)
Important with primer underneath just so that they become a little more pigment-rich than when you have them on your face.
Hope you like the look!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi Flawless Beauty Fluid (Cream)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Makeup Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
All eyeshadows come from the palette, as I said Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
- Brown shadow along the globe line
- Glorious apricot-peach shade in the middle of the eyelid
- Light highlighter shadow on the inside of the eyelid and in the corner of the eye
- Bronze shadow at the end of the eyelid
- Brown shadow on the underside of the eyelid
- Finish with mascara, gloMinerals Water Resistant mascara
Fint va? :)