Today's make-up is a quick and neutral make-up at the same time as it is a little extra neat and goes discreetly in the pink-purple direction, which enlivens nicely :)
I have used the eyeshadow trio Paese Kashmir Trio in shade 686, it is so nice! It is color but still quite neutral and discreet tones.
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & poreless primer
Foundation - gloMinerals pressed base foundation (Golden medium)
Concealer - gloMinerals under eye concealer (beige)
Powders for redness - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Blush (Papaya)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Ash and Dark brown)
The lips are two news that will enter the webshop very soon! The lip liner is glo Skin Beauty Lip Liner in the shade Pronto, and the lip gloss above is the shade Plumberry.
I like how the eyeliner is sharp at the edges and then almost toned into the make-up. Became a nice effect!
All eye shadows are from Paese Kashmir Trio in shade 686, unless otherwise stated:
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Dark purple eyeshadow as eyeliner wing
- Light pink eye shadow on the entire eyelid
- Brown eye shadow at the end of the eyelid
- Light pink eye shadow in the corner of the eye
Brown eyeshadow along the lower lash line
- White eye shadow in the corner of the eye, in the middle of the eyelid and under the eyeliner, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hope you liked the look as much as I did! :)