There are a lot of autumn make-ups here in the blog now, because I have extreme cozy-autumn feelings at the moment! You know the way you love and really enjoy the season in the beginning, before you have had time to get tired and long for the next one:) A bit like being new, stuck in the autumn leaves, the darkness, knitted sweaters, lit candles and mystics without foot sweat!
In other words, I take the opportunity to do autumn-inspired make-up before my cozy feelings change to colorful rainbow make-up to "liven up this dark season" hehe:)
Hope you do not get tired of my autumn make-up before I get tired of autumn!
Lipstick, Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick in the shade 06.
Nail polish, Depend no. 2069
I have used these eye shadows 40 palette from creativemakeup.se.
And a matte brown eye shadow, Cacao Brown from Yag mineral, because I like to combine matte and shimmery products, it creates more depth and contrast in the make-up!
1. Orange-yellow eye shadow innermost on the eyelid and in the corner of the eye.
2. Red (light red?) Eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid.
3. Maroon eye shadow at the end of the eyelid.
4. Matte brown eye shadow smoky along the lower lash line and at the end of the eyelid (Yag mineral)
Red eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
5. Fade the edges.
6. Black eyeliner with wing, Paese Penliner.
White eyeliner along the waterline, Paese Eye Pencil White.
7. Black mascara on all lashes, Paese Adore 3D Lash Mascara.
Hope you have an absolutely wonderful day!