I wore this make-up when I was going to two events in Stockholm, one was a "regular" make-up event and the other with a dress code party.
That's what's so good about makeup events overall, you can almost never be for made up when you come as a beauty blogger :) So to fit in with both events, I ran on glittery party eyes and then a pretty simple and comfortable outfit to it with loose-fitting clothes, black top with patterned pants and heels. Relaxed, simple and warm when commuting like me :)
With this make-up, I also want to give some tips for you who want to use more color on the eye makeup but do not really feel comfortable when it becomes too much:
- Apply the colorful eye shadow on the eyelid
- Make a very wide eyeliner that covers part of the eyelid
- Use earthy tones around the colorful color, ie over the globe line and at the end of the eye.
Then you get a make-up that looks earthy and gloomy when you look straight ahead, as the colorful eye shadow is only slightly visible or not at all depending on how big eyelids you have. But when you look in different directions and blink, the color click comes out very nicely!
Perfect way to get used to color :)
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & poreless primer
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealer (2 Nude)
Foundation - gloMinerals pressed base foundation (Golden medium)
Powders for redness - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Blush (Papaya)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Ash and Dark brown)
Since I became turquoise-haired, I think it's extra nice with these mlbb colors on the lips (mlbb = my lips but better, love that these colors have been given a name haha). I thought I would be even more hungry for pink, red and purple but "lip color" is the only thing I see in front of me when I have put on the base makeup :) Mums!
In the picture, I think that the lashes disappear if you have a very wide eyeliner, but in reality it will not be the same effect at all, I think because the lashes "stand out".
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Black eye shadow along the lash line, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (602)
- Eyeliner with wing with the same shadow
(I like to make the eyeliner shape with eye shadow if I have not really decided in advance what I want it to look like, then it is easy to change when you have done the rest of the make-up)
- White eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601)
- Rosalila eyeshadow in the middle of the eyelid, Paese Neo Eyeshadow
- Brown eyeshadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (604)
- Soot with black eye shadow on the brown for a more smokey effect.
- Black eyeliner with wing, Kryolan HD Cream Liner
- Pink glitter on the inside of the eyelid, Make Up Store (this shade is no longer available for purchase) and attached with Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer
- Brown eye shadow at the end of the lower lash line as well and a little white eye shadow thin in the corner of the eye
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Many have wanted an update on my turquoise hair color so I thought I would take a picture of my hair after each wash so you can see step by step how it is washed out later :) At present I have washed my hair once, it disappeared a lot but is still lots left!
Gets almost a little satisfied that it will not release as fast as I expected, I have bleaching time in mid-January and do not want my hairdresser to scold me;) But am at the same time happy that everything did not disappear immediately, then it had would have been an expensive affair if it had only held one wash.
I keep you updated simply! :)