This eye make-up is really useful for lots of different looks! It all depends on how you style the rest. For red lips and a set, it fits a prom, for an everyday outfit it fits a normal Tuesday and with dark lips and curly hair, as in this post, it feels more festive!
You who are attentive probably recognize this eye makeup from the post "Make your own bridal makeup”? :) It's for the simple reason that it's exactly the same eyes! But afterwards I changed my outfit and changed lipstick, so thought it would be fun to show as a regular separate post also instead of with wedding talk :)
All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (2 Nude)
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (1 Cream)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Highlighter - Pixi Glow-Y-Powder (London Luster)
Rouge - glo Blush (Papaya)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Pencil (Light brown)
Simple is so beautiful!
Prime with eye primer before you start! I use Pixi Eye Bright Primer.
- Dark brown eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and up in the crease line.
- Fade the edges
- Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye, on the inside of the eyelid and under the eyebrow.
- Light brown eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid.
- Dark brown eye shadow under the eye as well. Wider at the outer edge (tie together with the shadow on the eyelid in the outer corner of the eye) and narrower inwards.
- Black eyeliner with wing, Kryolan HD Cream Liner (Ebony)
Light eyeliner along the waterline, glo Skin Beauty Precision Eye Pencil (Peach)
- Light glitter on the inside of the eyelids as well, Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights (Crystalline)
Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara.
Hugs are ♥